Sunday, February 14, 2010

You rev my motor Valentine!;)

How did I spend my Valentines Day you ask? This is going to sound SOOO lame and boring! I spent my Vday watching the Daytona 500 with my Love and other couples who are very close to my heart! lol .....and....it was great fun! It was nice to be surrounded by people I love. Not just my romantic LOVE:) Yesterday Mr.Spectacular took me to the mall and told me we were here for me to SHOP! yay! sound un-romantic? I thought it was great! Ive been complaining for months about how I have no clothes and when we go out somewhere nice I feel crappy because I dont have anything nice to wear. It may not be a mushy gushy vday like most people think...but it did bring a tear to my eye. He really is listening to me! Its nice to know that even when im mindlessly ranting and raving someone is actually listening! Thanks Babe! I love you too the moon and back! always and forever! Thank you for being so amazing and loving me with your whole heart! Muah!

I believe that those who reserve Valentines Day for just their romantic loves are doing themselves a dis-service! Valentines Day is about love! What about love for your parents? Your Siblings? Love for your children? Love for your friends? Heck! Even love for your pets! This Vday spread the love to EVERYONE you hold near and dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 24 y/o southern peach, born and raised in GA! Ive Been with my awesome BF for almost 2.5 years and going strong! we have 1 furbaby, a Dobbie named Rusty! Im STILL in school and should be done by next summer and have my certification in Surgical Technology! Some of my interests include, crafting (most of all), reading, shopping (although i rarely have time for it) babies and all things babies ( Ive wanted to be an OB or Pediatric nurse since I can remember, pregnancy, birth, and watching a child grow up amazes and intrests me SO much!), photography ( if i thought I could make a living out of it I would NOT be doing what im doing now! Any questions? just ask!