Thursday, February 25, 2010

Im taking the first step...

In admitting I have a problem. I hoard.

Ok maybe not in the unhealthy kind of disturbing way you are thinking. But YALL i have a packrat problem!

Now I noticed this years ago (after poking fun at my father for collecting such randome things) that the apple doesnt fall far from the tree. It started with THINGS most in the crafting department. I would find some random, broken picture frame, a white sugar dish "I could SOO paint and make look AWESOME" and now it has spilled onto my computer!

As I was looking through my files and pictures I noticed I have collected things such as
-random recipies (even of foods im not too fond of)
-table decor ( im telling ya....I was meant to be an event planner)
- pictures of make-up styles I like
-wedding dress (Im not even engaged yet people!)
-flowers I think are pretty
-cute kids "Stuff" ( like this adorable playhouse I thought my future/maybe children would love!)
- and now that my friend is preggo...pictures of NURSERIES! (HELLO?) WHY? I'm asking myself the same question


could this be a deep down fear of missing something? On looking back and wishing I had done something different? (ex: saved that picture of the darn nursery bedding I thought would be oh so perfect for a curly headed green eyed baby girl?)...maybe....I have a problem!

If some random person saw the pics in my pic album...they would think...1. Married 2. Mother 3. possible decorator or party planner...

My BF on the other hand would probably think Ive lost it! lol

Who knows maybe all these pics will come in handy one day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 24 y/o southern peach, born and raised in GA! Ive Been with my awesome BF for almost 2.5 years and going strong! we have 1 furbaby, a Dobbie named Rusty! Im STILL in school and should be done by next summer and have my certification in Surgical Technology! Some of my interests include, crafting (most of all), reading, shopping (although i rarely have time for it) babies and all things babies ( Ive wanted to be an OB or Pediatric nurse since I can remember, pregnancy, birth, and watching a child grow up amazes and intrests me SO much!), photography ( if i thought I could make a living out of it I would NOT be doing what im doing now! Any questions? just ask!