Monday, February 22, 2010

Is this too much to ask of the weight loss/firm up my jiggle gods?

No...i think not!


first off please don't give me that whole "oh you re so little, you don't need to be on a diet/workout plan. girl let me show you what fat is" Shpeel..


I KNOW I'M NOT FAT!


BUT...


In the last 2 years I have put on 15 lbs right smack onto my hips and thighs...and I'm seeing a little starting to rise onto muh belly...and I DON'T LIKE IT!


In high school, I wasn't what I would call a fit girl by any means. BUT i did do cheer leading for 3 years. All that jumping around yelling and looking cute in a waaayyy too short skirt, has its ways of keeping the pounds off...not to mention I was 17 and my metabolism was that of a bunny! :)


So Ive decided to

1. start eating better- as in no more "oh my GOD Ive gotta have something sweet right now" moments (especially when those come every..oh.... 2 hours or so!)


2. start working out!


and so far I'm doing pretty good!


I worked out last Thursday, Friday, Sunday and today! yay me!

Here's the plan:


Monday- workouts with my fitness loving friend

Tuesday- for now I'm walking 2 miles, in a few weeks ill start my belly dancing class! yay!

Wed-off day for me because working 7-5 and class from 6-8 doesn't allow for much exercise

Thursday- walk 2 miles

Friday- walk 2 miles

Sat- something (hiking, walking, etc)

Sunday- off


and I'm sticking to whole wheat, lots of protein, and cutting out the sugar. OH HELP ME! I'm gonna miss it!


Here's my motivation:)

I want this body and the bikini Thank ya very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 24 y/o southern peach, born and raised in GA! Ive Been with my awesome BF for almost 2.5 years and going strong! we have 1 furbaby, a Dobbie named Rusty! Im STILL in school and should be done by next summer and have my certification in Surgical Technology! Some of my interests include, crafting (most of all), reading, shopping (although i rarely have time for it) babies and all things babies ( Ive wanted to be an OB or Pediatric nurse since I can remember, pregnancy, birth, and watching a child grow up amazes and intrests me SO much!), photography ( if i thought I could make a living out of it I would NOT be doing what im doing now! Any questions? just ask!