Monday, February 15, 2010

TADA! Canary Creations!




I am SUPPOSE to start the Surgical Tech program at CTC in the summer (if I'm accepted, fingers crossed!) and I have been looking for something I can do to get a little bit of money flow coming in (i wont be able to work for a year while I'm in the program because its full time, AND ill have to take out student loans to live on BOO!) anyway...So I racked my brain for months and months and (as Ive said before) I love to craft and make things. So is the birth of


Canary Creations


yay!


It will be opening up next month on etsy.com and I Will be selling hand painted custom canvas' for nursery/children's rooms! I'm super excited! Here is just one example of what Ive painted for a nursery for a friend of mine :





It's a 16x20 Acrylic on Canvas and I think its adorable if I do say so myself!

In the future I hope to add several things to Canary If all goes well! I'm thinking, Custom Pregnancy Journals, A cute Idea I have for Custom Shower books (for like baby showers, wedding showers), Custom Painted Height Charts and a few other things!

I'm working on an adorable little girls Owl Painting right now! I'll post pics as soon as its done!

Bye Y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 24 y/o southern peach, born and raised in GA! Ive Been with my awesome BF for almost 2.5 years and going strong! we have 1 furbaby, a Dobbie named Rusty! Im STILL in school and should be done by next summer and have my certification in Surgical Technology! Some of my interests include, crafting (most of all), reading, shopping (although i rarely have time for it) babies and all things babies ( Ive wanted to be an OB or Pediatric nurse since I can remember, pregnancy, birth, and watching a child grow up amazes and intrests me SO much!), photography ( if i thought I could make a living out of it I would NOT be doing what im doing now! Any questions? just ask!